Caldwell Parish High School
These guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 were made with support from the NFHS, the Sports Medicine Advisory Committee (SMAC), Board of Elementary and Secondary Education (BESE), local health officials, and the Caldwell Parish School District.
The goal from everyone is to provide a safe environment for student-athletes, coaches, athletic directors, athletic trainers, game officials, administrators, and fans/spectators.
The recommendations in these guidelines are designed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Stadium capacity is 25% of fixed seating in the home and visitor bleachers.
- Tickets will be sold at the gate on game day. ($8.00)
- Online tickets will be available, too, for anyone who wants to purchase tickets early and avoid the lines. More details are coming soon.
- Face coverings are required to enter the stadium.
- Social distancing must be maintained during the entirety of the contest.
- Fans/Spectators are not allowed on the field or track at any time and must not congregate or stand along the fence line or concession stand area.